YouthFlow ships all orders from Los Angeles, California through the United States Postal Service (USPS). We allow two options at significantly discounted rates to United States postal areas only. At checkout, customers can choose Priority Mail, which generally reaches most parts of the country within 2-3 days, or regular First-Class mail to receive lower postage rates. We do not ship internationally. All orders received by telephone or online are shipped within 24-hours or by the next business day.
Regardless of the shipping option chosen, most orders are usually received within 1-3 business days depending on the distance and accessibility to the shipping address. We use USPS as our exclusive agent because it gives us the flexibility to ship to home, business, or P.O. Box addresses.
As a nutritional company, we stand behind the quality and freshness of our product lines. Accordingly, we offer a liberal return and refund policy to any of our customers for any reason, subject to the return policy below.
YouthFlow will accept for return all unopened/sealed product(s) in good condition within 30 days of the original purchase date. A full refund of the purchase price, minus the cost of shipping, will be credited back to the same card used for the purchase, or the customer can choose to have a credit toward future orders. If the product was shipped free, as part of a special promotion, an appropriate shipping charge will be subtracted before the refund/credit is given. However, any product(s) purchased, as part of a special promotion other than free shipping, are not eligible for return or refund/credit.
All product returns are shipped at the customer’s expense to:
P.O. Box 12846
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
If you have any further questions, you may reach us on our Contact Us page with your order number and details about the product(s) you would like to return. Or call our corporate offices at (310) 827-9989.
Hours of Operation: 9:00am-5:00pm PST (M-F)
YouthFlow complies with all privacy and security regulations to protect your data and personal information. We never sell, share, or trade any of your data or information to any other company or person for any reason.
YouthFlow Order Entry
(888) YTH-FLOW (984-3569) Toll-Free or (310) 827-9989
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of YouthFlow’s Website, which is located at: https:youthflow.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions of service in full. Do not continue to use YouthFlow’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of service stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, YouthFlow and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on YouthFlow. YouthFlow® and The Science of Anti-Aging® are registered trademarks of YouthFlow Corporation (International Class 5). This entire website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text, content, and unique method of showcasing products is copyright 2022 YouthFlow.com.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://youthflow.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms of Service. You must not republish material, or sell, rent or sub-license material from YouthFlow.com.
The name of YouthFlow.com or any of the above trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers or manufacturers, YouthFlow.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. YouthFlow.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, YouthFlow.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.